Thursday, November 04, 2010

No Dice...



So, I had my two interviews for the midwives apprenticeship but have decided to decline to work with this specific practice. Although both Midwives were nice I did not feel they were the right match for me. They were specifically very hands off and so the opportunity for me to get the experience and skills I most certainly need to become a successful Midwife would not be as available to me in this practice as I would prefer. I am sure the right opportunity will come along for me as it seems when one door is closed, one is always opened. For now I'm going to continue to teach childbirth education at the Blossom Birth and Wellness center as well as attend births as a Doula :) It has been raining babies lately and I have been loving attending birth as well as helping the new Mommies with their breastfeeding skills. I'm happy to serve women in need of extra care and compassion. Much love to you all for your loving support and great thoughts. Thank You.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Good for you for knowing so well what you need! That is so hard for women especially to do.
Continue doing what you do!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Hey there, just wanted to drop a line and say HI. Been awhile. Thanks for following along on my blog and I hope your able to find a midwife position that you truely love and feel inspired by. Their out there, I'm so glad your sticking to your convictions of hands on midwifery...isn't that what it's all about?

Anyway thanks again and enjoy the baby birthin....I'd so love to be a midwife. :)