Sunday, November 21, 2010

Big Giant Update Conglomeration

In no particular order...

So over the last little while I have been so busy with life that my blog has suffered. It always bums me out when "events" get skipped over and I get behind of my journal of life. During this time I have been deciding what direction to take with my education, homeschooling my kids, going to birth (my favorite), having birthdays, anniversaries, chilling with my awesome friends, having visitors, looking for a nanny (UPDATE: Have New Nanny!), keeping my house and cars in order, doing my church calling, making new friends and missing Archer.

Our baby Zeke turned 3 on Halloween, he had a wonderful birthday with a special visit from Grandma and Grandpa Witt. He got many different thoughtful gifts from his Grandparents and we are very thankful for all their efforts. Thank you to the Witt's, Monson's, and Grandma Mercy, we love you.






I to was born in the month of October... I'm 31 now. Mike got me an ice cream maker for my birthday which I and everyone else who spends any amount of time in our home loves.

Yes, I have braces right now but not for long. My super cute hair is done by my awesome best friend Michelle, thanks girl I love ya!
Mike and I also had our 9 year wedding anniversary :) Mike got me a wonderful knife set that I am so in love with. I have never had knives that actually did their job and I do so love cooking for my family and friends so really nice knives are a necessity. It seems that every year I get some kind of gadget for my kitchen but I don't mind. Mike really has been putting a lot of thought into what I will like. I'm very happy about this. Our marriage is better than ever, with both of us working towards our educational goals it has been a challenge to find time to be together. Luckily we have the weekends that never seem to last long enough. Mike is working hard in the day and studying hard in the night. I'm proud of him for never missing one day of school and getting almost perfect grades. I am still going to school online and getting decent grades.

Uncle Keith also had his 50th Birthday! He still lives with us a few days a month when he is not on the road driving truck. We like having him around and he is a special part of our family.



LOOK: Mike is giving me a NORMAL Smile.
 Zeke helping Mommy with making bread.
 Violets new dress
 Marley watching TV, he reminds me alot of my older brother Neal.
 Daddy playing with Zeke



They are equally nuts! I told him every time he gives me a crazy look I'm going to post it.... stay tuned for more. :) Love you all!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cyn said...

Fabulous!! All of it! Enjoy what's left of November!

Michelle said...

Wow! you're blog rocks! All I can say is Happy B-day Zeke. Also, I know I am a good stylist and all!!

Marsha said...

Your great stylist is not modest or anything. Great fun seeing some pictures of grandkids and you with braces. I don't know if I could be happy about knives... maybe I've never had a sharp set of my own. All I can remember is Alisa trying to sell me an $800 sharp set. I could not do it just to cut a veggie better.

Lesia said...

You are adorable. Love you love of life and I miss the dickins out of you. Merry Christmas. You look so cute with braces and the babies are GETTING TOO BIG TOO FAST!