Saturday, December 04, 2010

It's About Dang Time!

My Art Humanities class is all about writing papers about art....boo! I have been annoyed that my art teacher sees herself as an English teacher. In English I can get A's most all the time but until now an A on my Art papers have eluded me. So FINALLY! She granted me what I have been seeking...an A :) She sent me the following e-mail...

Hello Alicia,



Nice job with your analysis of Realism! Courbet is a very interesting artist. Did you know he looked very much like Johnny Depp as had a reputation for being a rebel? His works were very controversial in his time. I have been fortune enough to see "The Artist's Studio" several times at the d'Orssay in Paris and it is an amazing work!


I have once again attached your graded work for your review. Please read my notes carefully and be sure to let me know if you have any questions.


Have a wonderful weekend.


Old Susie Teacher Pants<----not real name, but I'm sure you guessed this.


Rio Salado Community College   


Photobucket

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Way to go Alicia! A well earned reward, it can be hard waiting for those deserved A's when part of a grade depends on someone's opinion. I thought it funny she had a typo in her email to you. Keep up the great work.