Monday, December 13, 2010

The Apprenticeship Begins...

After declining the opportunity to work with the practice whom I interviewed with earlier they contacted me again and asked for me to reconsider. I agreed on a three month trial basis to establish whether or not we are a good match. I'm looking forward to the exciting things I will be learning. So I'm reserved but happy about my educational progress. Also considering a educational trip to CASA in El Paso, TX along the Rio Grande with Juarez, Mexico across the way. Or Haiti with Mama Baby Haiti (Depending on the Cholera Outbreak status and the WHO recommendations for service workers.)
Included for your viewing enjoyment a home water birth, ahhhh. I love birth.
(Not Graphic) This Mama did awesome.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Not sure how I missed this! Exciting time for you!! I can't wait to hear how you're liking it.